mardi 2 juin 2015

Tarkos cup of tea


i love you. I love you you. I need you. I love what exists. I love you. You are here. I love what exists more than what doesn’t exist. I enter deeper. You are alive. I love you. I need what is alive. I love by love. I don’t know anymore what you are. I enter deeper. I’m dizzy. I love you. It’s you that I love. You are. I love what is. I need of what is. I love you. It’s you that I love, you more than anything, you more than all what exists. I am in love with you. I love you more than what is not you. You, you’re here. I fall in your arms, I want to take you in my arms. I’m falling in dizziness, you exist. I would never love all of what doesn’t exists than you, than you, you are. I love all what is more than what is not, I enter deeper, it’s you that I love.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire